To see the metrics breakout of a particular recruitment URL, locate the “Action” dropdown option in the applicable row and click Download Stats.
Use the following legend to guide your view of the Metrics:
- Starts = Participants who clicked into the screener to begin it
- Responses = Participants who completed the survey but didn’t drop (Completes + Terminates combined)
- Drops = Participants who are partial completes because they did not finish the screener
- Completes = Participants who qualify through to the end of the screener
- Terminates = Participants who are disqualified at any point in the screener
- Total Signups = Participants who qualified through the screener and created a Fuel Cycle account
- Signups Activated (DOI) = Members who created a Fuel Cycle accounts and activated their email addresses
- Signups Not Activated (SOI) = Members who created a Fuel Cycle account but have not yet activated their email address
- IR = The incident rate as calculated from these conversions
The Disqualification Breakdown will give you a numeric output of how many participants disqualified for each Termination/Disqualification point in your screener survey. The “Step” name corresponds to the naming convention chosen in the Skip/Disqualify/Termination logic in your screener survey.