To edit a text block, simply click inside the block and you’ll see formatting options display as you type or paste text into the block.
- Fonts: There are a number of email-friendly fonts available from the font drop-down. Please note that these are the approved fonts. We don’t recommend using a custom font because those will not always display properly to all email recipients.
- Basic Formatting: You can change the size of the font, and bullet or numbered list, change the color and more using the options that display in the toolbar.
- Merge Tags: If you want to insert a global variable, such as the user first name, place the cursor in the text where you want the variable to display, then click the “Merge Tags” option
- You’ll now see all of the possible variables that can be inserted into the text.
- Click the merge tag that you want to use and you’ll then see it added to your text block.
- Special Links: If you want to create a link in the text to an activity in the community, highlight the text you want to turn into the link and click the “Special Links” option.
- You’ll now see a list of all the Published and Scheduled activities in the community.
- Simply click the activity title to add a link to that activity in the text.