A new participation export has been added to the platform to help you gain additional insights about member activity and participation during a specific time period. This export includes the following information based on date range selected:
- Total Login Count
- Total Comments Posted
- Total Surveys Completed
- Total Member Posts Submitted
- Total Files Uploaded
- Total Points Earned
- You can also choose to enable data related to Activity, Surveys, Member Forums and Points
How to Create a Participation Export
To create a Participation Export, go to Members and locate the new icon located to the right of the Member Export icon.
The New Member Participation Export will look very similar to the Member Export with a few differences as follows:
Please note: This export type includes only members, moderator and client users are not included.
- Export Name: This is for moderation purposes only and shows up in the Exports page where you can download the file.
- Date Range: Required. The date range allows you to see only activity and participation during a specific time period so you can use the data for monthly or quarterly reports.
- P2 Engine: By default, the export includes the same member information as member and activity exports (such as username, first name, last name, email, status, etc). If you would also like to include profile point data, enter the profile point questions to add, or select the checkbox to include all profile points.
- Activity: By default, the export includes total counts for overall community activity and a breakdown of total activity per individual member. Enabling the following options will add additional data as follows:
- Activities: Detailed list of all actions taken by each member in Activities during the time period selected. These actions include comment and file uploaded and each action includes a Participation Date.
- Surveys: Detailed list of all surveys completed by each member during time period selected including the Participation Date.
- Member Forums: Detailed list of all actions taken by each member in Member Forums during the time period selected. These actions include member posts, comments and file uploads and each action includes a Participation Date.
- Points Earned: Detailed list of all points earned by each member during the time period selected. Points details include Activity Name, Action Take, Participation Date, and Points Earned from that Action.
Once you select the “Request Export” button, you’ll be redirected to the Exports page where you’ll see the status of your export. Once ready, you can click to download the file.