With Fuel Cycle Qualitative Reporting, you can quickly explore the most common keywords, entities, and moderator-generated tags that are generated on any open-ended responses being collected in your Fuel Cycle community.
Visit the “Discovery” tab to view your available listing of activities, member forums, diary studies, and live chats that have at least one member comment or posting.
Click into any activity, member forum, diary study, or live chat to land on the “Reporting” tab to get started!
1) Frequency Count Charts:
- Top Keywords – displays the top 20 most common keywords & phrases
- Top Entities – displays the top 20 most common entities
- (example: Location: Los Angeles or Brand: Adidas)
- Top Tags – displays the top 20 most common moderator-generated tags
- Tags are created and tagged to comments and posts by moderator users
2) Quick Filter View – click into any keyword/entity/tag in order to view all comments or postings that contain that specific keyword/entity/tag. This will redirect you to the “Responses” tab, where your view will be filtered based on the keyword/entity/tag that you clicked.
3) Change Chart Style – click the toggle between “Bar Chart” and “Word Cloud” to quickly change between chart styles for all charts.
4) Download Charts – export your Bar Chart and Word Cloud charts into .png / .jpg / .pdf formats to include in your reports or presentations. A single .zip file will directly download from your browser, which will include a set of Bar Chart and Word Cloud charts for Top Keywords, Top Entities and Top Tags.
5) Export Excel – export the raw frequency count data for your top 1,000 keywords, entities, and tags. A .csv file will directly download from your browser, which will contain 3 separate tabs for keywords, entities, and tags. This feature will allow you to explore additional keywords, entities, and tags that are not visualized in your bar chart or word cloud charts.