Fuel Cycle Quantitative Reporting allows you to visualize and report on any Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, or Ignition survey that is fielded in a Fuel Cycle community.
Navigate to Discovery to get started.
Supported Question Types
Quantitative Reporting supports the following question types for reporting and filtering:
- Single Select Questions
- Multi-Select Questions
- Single Select Grid Questions
- Multi-Select Grid Questions
- Ranking Grid Questions
- Slider Questions
Support for additional question types will be added in the future.
Report Listing Page
Any Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, or Ignition survey that contains at least 1 survey response will be listed on this page for your review.
Click into Edit Global Chart Settings to customize global reporting chart settings that apply to all of your reports. You can do the following on this page:
- Customize color schema for your charts
- Enable/disable image display in reporting
- Set default chart styles for different question types
Click into any survey from the Report Listing Page to access reporting.
You can access a variety of features to begin your analysis:
- Quick Navigation
- Add Filter
- Download Charts
- Export Excel
- Change chart styles for individual charts
Feature: Quick Navigation
You can quickly navigate to any select survey question by clicking a Question Block on the left-hand navigation panel.
Feature: Add Filter
Filter your survey results based on specific logic criteria. Click Add Filter to apply a filter:
- Filter by Question & Answer
- Advanced filter (AND/OR Logic) — Coming Soon!
- Filter by P2 Engine — Coming Soon!
Filter by Question & Answer
Filter your survey results based on an individual survey question and its potential answer options. Applying Filter by Question & Answer to your results will update chart visuals and the underlying export data based on the filter applied.
Filter Logic Operators
You can apply a variety of logic operators to you selected survey question, depending on the question type selected.
- is exactly equal to – filter report based on an exact answer match specified
- is not exactly equal to – opposite of “is exactly equal to”
- is one of the following answers – filter report based on if ANY of the answers selected in the logic criteria are matched
- is not one of the following answers – opposite of “is one of the following answers”
- is answered – filter report based on if the selected question was answered by a respondent
- is not answered – opposite of “is answered”
- greater than – filter report based on if the respondent answered a question with a numerical value greater than (but not equal to) the numerical criteria indicated.
- greater than or equal to – filter report based on if the respondent answered a question with a numerical value greater than or equal to the numerical criteria indicated.
- less than – filter report based on if the respondent answered a question with a numerical value less than (but not equal to) the numerical criteria indicated.
- less than or equal to – filter report based on if the respondent answered a question with a numerical value greater than or equal to the numerical criteria indicated.
Please note: slider question types will accept multiple numerical parameters as comma-separated values.
After selecting a question and logic operator, select any answer options of interest and click Apply to set your filter, or Reset to filter by another question.
Once a filter is applied to your report, you can also reset the filter by clicking on Reset on the top reporting header.
Please note: once a filter is applied to your report results, you can export the chart visuals and/or underlying Excel data with the filter parameters applied.
Feature: Download Charts
Click Download Charts to export chart visuals from your report. Charts can be exported into .png, .jpg, and .pdf formats.
Chart visuals will reflect the active filters that are applied to a report, allowing you to export chart visuals with a specific filter criteria applied.
Feature: Export Excel
Click Export Excel to export the summary and frequency count tables of your survey questions into Excel format:
Additionally, the Excel export will reflect any active filter criteria at the time of your export.
If you wish to generate a full survey export which may include P2 Engine data, polls or additional survey questions, please “Export Responses” on the Surveys page for your desired survey:
Feature: Change individual chart style
Click the icon at the top right hand corner of each chart visual to change the chart style of that individual question.