Understand the complete UX story
Today, every single brand and enterprise has a digital presence. The User Experience (UX) that is delivered through digital interfaces is a critical and undeniable component to your business – it is how customers interact with your brand for the majority of the time, what your employees rely on to deliver the best customer experience and is an essential factor for the success of any digital transformation strategy.
Combine Fuel Cycle with UserZoom’s best-in-class UX research suite to reliably gather business-critical UX insights by engaging your community of readily available customers and target audiences.
- A powerful UX research suite — usability testing, usability benchmarking, information architecture research and surveys – everything you need to understand and build the best user experience.
- The right participants every time — quickly and reliably field UX studies to your community of dedicated respondents, target audiences and user segments.
Secure Directory with Integration — A flexible and secure user store, integration to AD/LDAP across multiple domains and self-service AD/LDAP password reset.
- Automated reporting and analytics — understand your user experience with user feedback videos, heat maps, clickstreams, surveys responses, dendograms, and UX metrics such as success rates, time on task and number of clicks.
- Usability Testing — gather fast, actionable insights using video, audio and screen capture of actual users sharing their feedback as they interact with your website or app ñ whether it’s remote unmoderated, moderated or lab testing.
- Usability Benchmarking — create a competitive advantage with your UX by measuring your performance over time and against competitors.
- Information Architecture Research — define your information architecture, test your navigation and validate that your taxonomy is intuitive.
- Surveys — supplement your behavioral insights with attitudinal data by using NPS, ease of use, brand perception and other survey types that flow seamlessly with your UX tests.
How it Works
A UserZoom study can be launched in Fuel Cycle through an activity, where community members can seamlessly access a UX study. Fuel Cycle will automatically transmit any related profile points, allowing you to filter and segment your results within UserZoom’s analytics and reporting dashboards.
To learn how you to launch a UserZoom study to your community, check out our other article here!